USING A BACK BRACE FOR PAIN RELIEF
Up to 84% of adults will experience back pain at some point in their lives. The use of a back brace may be an effective component in relieving back pain for certain underlying conditions.
BENEFITS OF WEARING A BACK BRACE:
- Maintains proper posture
- Unload weight normally placed on the back
- Reduces pressure on spinal joints, discs, and muscles
- Provides healthy healing environment for injuries
- Prevents additional injuries from daily activities of lifting and bending
ARE THERE DISADVANTAGES TO WEARING A BACK BRACE?
- Overuse of a back brace may contribute to weakness of spinal muscles
- Occasionally, patients may experience increased pain while wearing a back brace
If you are experiencing back pain, our providers at Remedy Pain Solutions can determine if you are a candidate for our custom, fitted back brace. Contact us at Remedy Pain Solutions for an evaluation and discussion if this treatment option may be the best fit for you.