What is Joint Pain Treatment?
Joint pain treatment refers to procedures and techniques used to alleviate joint pain, arthritic pains, discomfort, inflammation, strains and sprains, and other problems. We use interventional techniques, like epidural injections and facet injections, to diagnose the problem and provide immediate pain relief. And we use regenerative medicine, like PRP therapy and stem cell therapy, to facilitate natural healing, encouraging your body to replace the damaged tissues with healthy tissues. Regenerative treatments have the potential to treat, repair, or replace all the damaged tissues, providing complete relief from joint pain without surgeries or narcotics.
Candidates for Joint Pain Treatment
Remedy Pain Solutions is led by nationally-recognized interventional pain specialists who diagnose the root cause of your joint pains to provide customized solutions. Our treatments always start with a comprehensive investigation wherein we discuss your symptoms, examine the affected areas, review your health history, and perform physical tests. We identify swellings, trigger points, and mobility issues to identify the true locus of the joint pain in Marina Del Rey or Manhattan Beach. Following which we run advanced imaging tests, like MRIs, CT scans, and X-rays. Based on our diagnosis, we identify the ideal candidates for joint pain treatments.
Generally speaking, you should consider joint pain treatment if you have the following problems:
- Joint pains in your knees, fingers, elbows, wrists, or any other part of the body.
- Hip pain, shoulder pain, knee pain, back pain, elbow pain, or pain in any other part of the body.
- Arthritic pain.
- Pain from old injuries or accidents.
- Sciatica pain.
- Strained muscles.
- Sprained ligaments.
- Tendinitis — inflammation of the tendons on any part of the body.
- Pain caused by inflammation.
- Injuries caused by joint overuse.
- Sporting injuries.
- Pain caused by underlying conditions, such as osteoarthritis, spinal stenosis, etc.