IV Drip Vitamin C Benefits
Our physicians at Remedy Pain Solutions understand that pain reduction and health promotion go hand-in-hand. Because of this, we offer several vitamin infusion therapies to promote the overall well-being of our patients. One such treatment is Vitamin C infusion therapy.
What is Vitamin C?
- Vitamin C, also known as L-ascorbic acid, is a nutrient found in many foods that helps promote our health in several important ways. Some of the benefits that can be associated with Vitamin C include:
- Supporting our adrenal glands
- Reducing stress
- Providing anti-oxidant properties
- Delivering sustained energy levels
- Enhancing and protects your skin by boosting collagen production
- Helping the body heal injuries faster
- Strengthening tendons and bones
- Boosting your immune system
- Fighting the adverse effects of chemotherapy and radiation
What foods contain Vitamin C?
- One of 13 essential vitamins, it is necessary for humans to receive adequate levels of Vitamin C for survival, though it is not naturally produced by our bodies. For this reason, we must usually rely on our diets to provide us enough Vitamin C to survive. Several foods rich in Vitamin C include:
- Brussel sprouts
Why choose to receive Vitamin C through an IV infusion?
- Vitamin C given by intravenous (IV) infusion therapy is a much more efficient way to receiving the benefits of Vitamin C than is possible when consuming food and supplements by mouth. Infusion therapy allows Vitamin C to enter directly into the veins, reaching a much higher level in the body and at a much faster rate than with oral ingestion. The absorption of vitamins taken orally may be reduced by diseases such as:
- Leaky gut syndrome
- Bacterial and/or fungal imbalance
Vitamin C infusion therapy is offered within the comfort of our Marina Del Rey clinic. If you are interested in IV Vitamin C infusion therapy, contact us at Remedy Pain Solutions to schedule a consultation with one of our physicians today!